Cokin's Corner, Saturday 3/23/19 - smokincokin.com

  • March 22, 2019

Splitsville Friday at the Big Dance for me with two no doubt about it winners and two no doubt about it losers. I’m aggravated with myself for backing off Butler, but hindsight is always 20-20.

Nothing else to write about this evening, so I’ll just get right to the free play for Saturday.

MURRAY STATE vs. FLORIDA STATE

Take: FLORIDA STATE -4.5

I’m well aware of the horrific Leonard Hamilton chalk record in this event. Nevertheless, this is not a good matchup for Murray State. I can see the Racers hanging in for awhile, but my thought is that they eventually get physically dominated by the bigger, deeper and simply more athletic Seminoles. If I lose, I’ll just blame it on Hamilton as this is a game I definitely feel the favorite should win. Florida State minus the points.

The author

Latest News on Celebs

You may love

No comments: